Veterinary Pass Through Medical / Surgical Cabinet
CMP’s veterinary pass through cabinet is designed for clean transfer of materials and instruments into and out of a controlled clean or sterile environment. During veterinary surgeries, sterile surgical packs and tools can be introduced into the operating room without affecting the cleanliness of the environment. Manufactured in 304 Stainless Steel to meet the highest standards in materials and construction, These cabinets are easy to disinfect and resistant to bacterial growth.Vet clinic pass-thru wall cabinets improve workflow and shorten procedure time by allowing restocking from a storage or surgical prep area while keeping the operating room sterile.
Quick-ship availability is many standard sizes as well as custom sizes are available. Numerous options include removable shelves, lead lined glass viewing windows, electronic interlocking doors, LED lights, and many more!
Vet Clinic Pass-Thru Wall Cabinet Features
- Constructed of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- tempered safety glass with large viewing area
- Double door window is accessible from either side
- OPTIONAL:Electronic Interlocking doors
- Single and Double door models
- Adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Tall cabinets and small pass through chambers
- Widths: 24″, 36″, 42″ or 48″ (610, 914, 1067 or 1219 mm)
- Depths: 18″, 24″, 29″ and 36″ ( 457, 610, 914 mm)
- Height: 24″ ,36″, 60″ or 72″ ( 610, 914, 1829 or 2032 mm )
- Custom design consultation
CMP has supplied beautifully crafted, reliable stainless steel surgical equipment to Veterinary clinics and Animal Hospitals worldwide for over 75 years.
A Veterinary Pass through Cabinet is part of the larger stainless steel equipment offerings from Continental Metal Products for your animal hospital or clinic. Choose from CMP’s portfolio of beautifully crafted durable equipment, including;
- Blanket / Solution Warming Cabinets
- Surgical Storage Cabinets
- Scrub Sinks
- Pass Through Windows
- Catheter Storage
- Modular Storage
- Surgical Instrument Pegboards
- And More!
All equipment is designed and manufactured in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA.