Three Station Scrub Sink in Standard & Compact Model
Three Station Scrub Sink available in standard 94″ model and compact / Space-saving 79″ wide model. These durable Surgical Sinks can be specified in floor mounted models with a stainless steel base or Wall Mounted for Hospital and Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
Triple bay surgical sink w/hands-free water & soap Features
- Deep sloping basin
- Adjustable thermostatic controlled pressure regulating mixing valve, one per station
- Check stop strainers for ease of maintenance
- Flow control valve
- Optimum water temperature The built–in thermostatically–controlled mixing valve provides water temperature up to 115° F (46° C) to prevent scaling
- Knee, Infrared sensor, or automatic timer operated sinks
- Splash guard -screen dividers with double and triple Bay sinks
- Stainless Steel Pedestal Base or in-wall mounted chair carrier
- 304 stainless steel polished and ground to a #4 finish
- Optional eyewash with separate mixing valve
- Easily Removable Front Panels for easy access
- Gooseneck faucets
- Laminar Flow – No splash option
- sink bowl exteriors are fully undercoated to provide sound deadening and to prevent condensation.
- Meets ANSI Z2358.1-2004 and OSHA for emergency eye wash stations.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves for each bay to supply independent water temperature control.
- Available models – 1, 2, 3, or 4 stations
- Supply Shelf option for directly above sink