Purpose of the Site
This Site, published by CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS, is designed to provide general information about CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS and its products. The information included on the Site is solely of an informative nature. It does not represent any legal undertaking or contractual agreement by CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS.
Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Product in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Continental Metal Products’ servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Continental Metal Products for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Site Contents, Ownership and Use Restrictions
Disclaimer of Warranty
CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND IT’S CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND CURRENT, CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THESE WEBSITES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, OR PRODUCTS OF THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF GOODWILL AND LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THESE WEBSITES. In an effort to provide you with the most current information, CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this website.
All the information contained on the Site is subject to United States and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All reproduction rights are reserved, including those concerning documents that may be downloaded and the photographic and iconographic representations. Trademarks and/or logos of CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS that appear on the Site are trademarks registered worldwide and protected by trademark laws. Any reproduction made without the prior and express authorization of CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS shall constitute counterfeit and is subject to criminal punishment. Any authorization to use the Site content shall neither grant any property rights thereupon nor any right to use such content for purposes other than those specifically agreed by CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS. The reproduction of the Site content (including but not limited to text, logo, trademark, image, picture, video), on any support, whether in whole or in part, for other than strictly private, non commercial purposes, is formally forbidden unless expressly authorized in writing by CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS publishing director. If authorized, the reproduction is subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
– Use of the visual the purpose agreed to by CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS;
– Respect of each visual reproduced i.e. no distortion, modification or alteration thereof in any way (including format and color) whatsoever;
– Clear, readable and non-confusing attribution of the source as follows: “This visual is originated by CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS’ website: www.continentalmetal.com. All rights deriving therefrom are reserved and strictly limited”. The Internet address shall systematically appear in such a reference.
– Abidance to laws related to copyright protection and any other applicable law or regulation (including the right to one’s own image), whether at a national, community or international level;
– Any other instruction given by CONTINENTAL METAL PRODUCTS publishing director and/or holder of intellectual property rights, as applicable.
Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum.
Last Revised: August 12, 2021
Copyright 2021 Continental Metal Products. All rights reserved