Continental Metal Products’ Non Splash Scrub Sink with optional laminar flow faucet head is available on all CMP surgical scrub sinks and provides a splash free laminar stream of water, pressure compensating for constant flow. The faucet includes an unbreakable single piece insert for longer life.
This option is recommended for use in all medical facilities to prevent airborne bacteria from entering the water stream. CMP scrub sinks allow surgeons and operating room staff to achieve the highest aseptic scrub standards. Additionally, CMP’s proprietary sink design and polishing further enhances the Non Splash Scrub Sink effect. Continental Metal Products’ Splash-Free Surgical Scrub Sink works to prevent water from splashing back all over surgeons and surgical staff’s clothing during pre surgical scrub in the informative video below.
Click here for more information on CMP’s Scrub Sinks
Non Splash Scrub Sink Features
CMP’s specially designed scrub sinks are all stainless steel and come in 1,2,3, and 4 bay models. CMP Scrub sinks can be ordered with numerous configuration options including ; Automatic, Manual or Electronic Infra-Red. Removable Bay Panels and plexiglass divider screens are standard features. A Special digital timer option for Electronic Scrub Sinks is available, where the Digital timer starts automatically when sensor starts water. CMP’s Scrub sink prides a non splash environment that is useful in medical facilities to prevent airborne bacteria from entering the water stream. Check out Continental Metal Products’ web site at https://continentalmetal.com to see the full line of stainless steel healthcare equipment that has proved valuable to hospital personnel for over 75 years.
- Sink basin constructed of 16-gauge type 304 polished stainless steel; outer enclosure is made of 18-gauge polished stainless steel
- All corners and exposed welds ground and polished to match No. 4 finish of adjacent surfaces
- Anti-splash end panels and removable plexiglass dividers on multi-bay sinks reduce splashing
- Sink bottom sloped to 2″ IPS stainless steel drain
- Adjustable and removable water spray nozzles to direct splash from user
- Knee operated or infrared hands-free water controls provide high-volume, sanitary, reliable use
- Optional Digital timer to control water flow. The scrub cycle is activated by
pressing the 1, 3, 5, or 10-minute cycle pad followed by the start button. An audible buzzer sounds for two seconds indicating the end of the scrub cycle.
- Optional Emergency Eyewash – meets ANSI Z358.1-2014 safety requirement
- Brass and copper plumbing hardware, chrome plated where exposed
- Selectable water temperature up to 115° F (46° C)
- Preset high limit stops shall prevent water flow in excess of 115°F.
- Removable panels provide easy access to plumbing fixtures for servicing
- Factory prewired and plumbed
- Many other features, see Product Web page for detailed specifications