A Cleanroom cart pass through facilitates the transfer of supplies and equipment on a cart in and out of a controlled environment. These floor mounted pass through cabinets (also known as cart pass throughs / pass-thru’s) make it easy to move materials in and out of your USP 800 Pharmacy, Operating Room (OR), cleanroom, or pharmaceutical area without contaminating the next room. The need for people to enter the cleanroom is reduced, because supplies are rolled on a transfer cart into the pass through cabinet and can be retrieved by the clinical personnel in the adjacent room. Cleanroom Cart Pass-Thru’s are a wonderful addition to your facility because they educe foot traffic, improve cleanliness, safety, productivity, and much more.
Cart Pass Through Construction
All CMP floor mounted pass thru cabinets are constructed in stainless steel with tempered safety glass viewing window. Strong and durable and able to pass all inspection control requirements.
Options available on the pass throughs include: Electronic Interlock, HEPA filtered models, gaskets and LED lights .More Detail on CMP’s Pass Throughs
Floor Mounted Cart Pass Through – Stainless Steel – Electronic Interlock
- Easy-to-sterilize 304 stainless steel cleanroom pass through for sterile bio-pharma applications. Enhances corrosion resistance by standing up to harsher cleaning agents and withstanding degradation from bleach-based disinfectants.
- Quick and easy design, ships fully assembled and easy to install
- Optional automatic door interlock allows only one door to open at a time, preventing cross-contamination
- Floor-mounted design includes removable ramps to support transfer of carts and equipment between controlled spaces.
- Doors are easily removed for more thorough cleaning
- Optional adjustable stainless steel shelves that can be easily removed for cleaning or sterilizing
- Replacement door(s) are always available, avoiding critical operation delays if a door is damaged and requires immediate replacement.
- Clean flush mount design, eliminates wall gaps.Therefore there is no space to harbor bacterial in critical hospital / bio/ pharmaceutical environments
HEPA Filtered Cart Pass Though
HEPA filtered Cart Pass Thru exceeds the U.S. Department of Energy High Energy Particle Arrestance (HEPA) standard by removing at least 99.99 percent of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter.
- Recirculating HEPA-filtration adds another layer of protection against contamination for materials being transferred
- 30% ASHRAE pleated type prefilter
- Air return slots along bottom interior of the chamber circulate air back through the HEPA filter
- automatic electronic interlock mechanism prevents cross-contamination
HEPA PASS THROUGH MODELS AND SIZES
- 36″ W x 76-1/2″ H x 29″ D – CMP Model #SC2- 3660-29-PT- HEPA
- 36″ W x 76-1/2″ H x 50″ D – CMP Model #SC2-3660-50-PT-HEPA
- 48″ Wx 76-1/2″ H x 29″ D – CMP Model #SC2- 4860-29-PT- HEPA
- 36″ W x 88-1/2″ H x 29″ D – CMP Model #SC2- 3672-29-PT- HEPA
- 48″ W x 88-1/2″ H x 29″ D – CMP Model #SC2- 4872-29-PT- HEPA
- 24 W x 40″H x 24″D – CMP Model #SC2-2424-24-PT-HEPA
- 24″W x 40″H x 18″D – CMP Model #SC2-2424-18-PT-HEPA
Floor Mounted Cart Pass Through Dimensions
- • Inside Depth: 29″ or 50″
- • Inside Height: 60″ 0r 72″
- • Inside Width: 36″0r 48″
- • HEPA Filtration: Option
HEPA Pass Through Cabinets and Chambers for USP 800 Pharmacy Cut Sheets and Drawings
Continental Metal Products’ combination of high-quality construction, innovative design, and HEPA air filtering makes the CMP HEPA Pass-Thru Cabinets, the preferred solution for maintaining the highest levels of air particle control in cleanrooms and Hospital Pharmacy USP 800 installations.