CMP stainless steel counter tops are designed to accommodate CMP Base Cabinets in hospital applications. As part of the Healthcare Casework line, countertops can be customized to fit the required application in hospital Operating Rooms, Cath Labs, Pharmacy, Hybrid OR, and USP 800 Pharmacy.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Boxed Front Edge or Raised Marine Edge
- All Welded Corners and Back-Splash Fillers
- Integrally Welded Sinks
- Reinforcing Channels on Underside
- Standard tops are constructed 25” wide by any length.
- Custom sizes are available upon request, please contact us.
CMP counter tops are manufactured from #16 gauge type 304 stainless steel polished to #4 finish. Tops are available with either a 1-1/2” boxed front edge or ¼” raised marine edge. Back and end-splashes are 4” high, integral with top and constructed with ¼” radius coved corners. Underside of tops are reinforced with #16 gauge hat channels to prevent twisting, oil-canning or buckling. Standard tops are constructed 25” wide by any length. Coved corner sinks when specified are integrally welded and polished to match #4 finish. Custom sizes are available upon request, please contact us email@example.com
- Custom Widths
- Special Height Back-splashes
- Sound Deadening Undercoat
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (Chemical Resistant)
- Custom Sink Sizes
Custom sizes are available upon request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org