Digital Data Blanket Warmer Temperature Monitoring System – Medical Warming Cabinets
Included STANDARD on all Single and Double Compartment Warmers!
“Quick- Temp” Temperature Monitoring system is available as an option on all CMP’s Medical Warming Cabinets. CMP’s Electronic Blanket and Solution Warmer Temperature Recorder provides the easiest Temperature Log Reporting.
Removable USB Flash Drive or Wifi
Easy Plug and Play Requires no additional software.
Download automatically begins when a USB flash drive is inserted into the front control panel. Data is then ready to be analyzed on any computer. Data is recorded every half hour and stored for 12 months.
Exclusive area to record steps taken in an alarm situation
Handwritten Logs are now obsolete!
Temperature Monitoring system now available STANDARD on all Blanket Warmers and Hospital Warming Cabinets.
Requires no additional software.
Download automatically begins when a USB flash drive is inserted into the front control panel. Data is then ready to be analyzed on any computer.
Simple and user friendly.
- Option available on all CMP Blanket and Solution Warmers
- Requires no additional software
- Downloads automatically when standard USB flash drive is inserted into front panel
- Data is ready to be analyzed on ANY computer
- ½ hour sample rate
- 1 year temperature log history
- CSV file for easy viewing on standard spreadsheet software
- All warmer temperature data and set points are displayed in report
- Report displays if an alarm condition occurs
- Area to note action steps taken in alarm situation
- Assists in meeting Blanket Warmer Guidelines for Temperature Monitoring and Regulatory Requirements*
- *ECRI Recommendations
User Friendly Operation
- Insert USB flash drive into USB port on the front control panel
- Temperature data will automatically download when “LOG” appears in display
- Remove USB flash drive
- Insert USB drive into any computer to view temperature data
Alarm conditions are easy to observe and are marked by a large “X” in the report. Report contains Corrective Action taken/Resolution column for clinical staff to make appropriate notes.[tab:Cut Sheet]