CMP Catheter Storage Cabinets are the solution to your catheter storage needs. Continental Metal high quality Catheter Storage Cabinet will meet the requirements of Hybrid ORs, Cath Labs, EP Labs and IR. Catheter Storage and Supply units are manufactured in Recessed, Mobile or Freestanding models, with flat or slope top. CMP Catheter Storage Solutions will be customized and configured to your unique requirements.
CMP Stainless Steel Catheter cabinets provide the utmost in Accessibility — Each catheter slide offers full extension, which brings the catheters into full view. The full extension provides Cath Lab professional quick access and visual inventory of remaining stock.
CMP’s most popular 24″ deep model provides catheter slides that are 21” long and contain six hooks. 36” wide cabinets are configured with up to six rows of catheter slides. 48″ wide cabinets are designed with up to eight rows of catheter management hook systems to hang inventory for quick visual access. Each Catheter slide accommodates 10 to 15 catheters per hook. As many as 800 catheters can be stored in one single cabinet. Wider packaging can also be accommodated via adjustability from side-to-side. Customized Catheter management can be set up with double rows of catheter slides for shorter catheters.
Stainless Steel cabinets is the best practice for catheter storage, due to the invasive nature of the procedures in these departments. For medical applications, hygiene is the highest priority and therefore stainless steel is the choice of material which offers the most hygienic, easy to clean surface.
Catheter Storage Supply Cabinets can be outfitted to utilize only a portion of the cabinet with Catheter hooks and other portions with adjustable shelves, baskets and trays.Modular Cabinets with Baskets & Trays
Catheter Storage Cabinet Features
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Full-Height Storage Cabinets
- Full-View Doors for Complete Visual Inspection with Chrome Plated Pull Handles and Roller Catches
- Shatter-Proof Safety Glass in Doors
- Many Sizes Available
- Heavy Duty Catheter Slides
- Optional Baskets and Shelf Dividers for Many Storage Solutions
- Optional Adjustable Stainless Steel Shelves
- Mobile option – Casters with locks
Catheter Storage Cabinet Dimensions
24”, 30”, 36”, 42” or 48” wide x 18” or 24” deep x 60” or 72” high
610, 762, 914, 1067 or 1219 mm Wide x 457 or 610 mm Deep x 1524 or 1829 mm High
36” or 48” wide
Height with Casters – 65″ or 77″ high
Slope Top available – additional 9″
Catheter Storage Cabinets shall be full-height storage cabinets for either free-standing or built-in installations. Full-view doors shall allow complete visual inspection without blind areas caused by cross pieces. Cabinet shall be of Type 304, 18 gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel with Heliarc-welded construction. Welds shall be ground and polished to No. 4 finish.
Cabinets shall include catheter slides for storage of catheter equipment. Quantity and location of slides are determined by customer requirements and will be mounted to the top of the cabinet or the bottom of a fixed shelf. Slides pull out fully to allow easy access to all stored items and include label holders. Depending on the depth of the cabinet, each slide will contain 4 or 5 hooks for storage of equipment.
Two full-height, glazed doors shall be provided with stainless steel perimeter frame, Heliarc-welded to form rigid structure and polished to No. 4 finish. Doors shall have ¼” (6mm) thick shatterproof, safety glass panes. Doors shall be supplied with chrome plated pull handles, hinges and roller catches.
Modular Baskets and Trays
Catheter storage can be combined with a wide variety of modular baskets and trays. These leak proof, low weight storage trays offer infinite options foe great efficiency in surgical storage due to the availability of adjustable dividers. Available in ABS grey, PC transparent and coated wire. sizes include; 23-5/8″ x 15-3/4″, in heights of 2″, 4″ and 8″.
Adjustable Stainless Steel Shelves
Cath Labs and Hybrid Operating Rooms combine catheter storage with adjustable stainless steel shelves. Depending on requirements, shelves can be included in the catheter cabinet to optimize storage above or below catheter slides. Additional shelves can be ordered for existing Catheter Cabinets.
- Sloping Dust Top – No. 20 gauge (0.9 mm) stainless steel for freestanding installations.
- Recess Mounted Finished End Panels – For freestanding installations
- Hinged Solid Stainless Steel Doors
- Roll-up tambour doors – manual or automated
- Storage Baskets – Qty._____
- Shelf Dividers – Qty._____
- Adjustable Shelves – Qty._____
- Stainless Steel Pedestal Base
- Catheter Slides on Top Panel – Qty._____ (5 ½” min. spacing)
- Catheter Slides on Fixed Shelf – Qty._____ fixed shelves
- Qty._____ slides per shelf (5 ½” min. spacing)
- Other Sizes and Options Available
- Casters with locks for Mobility
Note: The 72” ( 1829 mm) high cabinets contain one fixed intermediate shelf.
Catheter Storage Cabinet Models
General Catheter Cabinet (SC2-C Series)
• Stainless steel storage cabinet with Catheter Slides
sliding glass doors, or roll-up tambour doors
• Recessed, Freestanding with optional 4” base and/ or slope top
• Available 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” or 48” wide x 60”, 72” or 80” high x 18”, or 24” deep
• Single or double row catheter slides, can be combined with Modular Flex-Cell components, providing reconfigurable system for trays and baskets, and/or adjustable stainless steel shelves.
Model Designation: SC2-WH-D where W=width, H=height, D=depth, C= Catheter
Example: SC2-4860-18-C is a 48” wide x 60” high x 18” deep
Mobile Catheter Cabinet (-C-M)
- Stainless steel storage cabinet with adjustable shelves
- Hinged glass doors, hinged stainless steel double pan doors,
sliding glass doors, or roll-up tambour doors
- Single or double row catheter slides, can be combined with Modular Flex-Cell components, providing reconfigurable system for trays and baskets, and/or adjustable stainless steel shelves.
- Optional Slope Top
- Available 30”, 36”, 42” or 48” wide x 66-1/4” or 78-1/4” high x
- Model Designation: SC2-WH-D-C-M where W=width, H=height, D=depth, C=Catheter Slides, M=Mobile
- Example: SC2-4860-18-C-M is a 48” wide x 66-1/4″ high x 24” deep unit
Hybrid OR Cabinet with Baskets, Trays
& Catheter Slides (-MD)
- Stainless steel storage cabinet with modular Baskets, Trays and Catheter Slides
- Hinged glass doors, hinged stainless steel double pan doors, sliding glass doors, or roll-up tambour doors, slop top options
- Available 42” wide x 66-1/4” or 78-1/4″ high x 26” deep
- Model Designation: SC2-WH-D-MD-M-S where W=width, H=height, D=depth, MD=Modular Components, M=Mobile, S=Slope Top
Example: SC2-4260-26-MD is a 48” wide x 66-1/4″ high x 24” deep unit
Custom Sizes Available