HEPA filtered pharmacy pass-thru units
HEPA filtered pharmacy pass-thru units are a critical component of hospital USP Pharmacies. CMP Pass-Thru Units are Factory fabricated, HEPA-filtered, package pass-throughs of stainless steel construction. They posses electronically interlocked doors to which contain clear tempered glass vision panels, gasketing and compression latches.
HEPA filtered pharmacy pass-through 99.99% efficient
CMP’s HEPA Pass Through Cabinets exceeds the U.S. Department of Energy High Energy Particle Arrestance (HEPA) standard by removing at least 99.99 percent of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter.
Electronic door interlocks are standard, preventing both doors from opening at the same time. This feature maintains the air pressure of the cleanroom. The superior engineering of CMP’s design provides a clean installation that can be mounted flush against existing walls, or center mounted with optional stainless steel side panels and slope top. This combination of high-quality construction, innovative design, and HEPA air filtering makes Continental Metal Products’ Pass-Thru the most specified solution for maintaining the highest levels of air particle control in cleanrooms and USP 800 pharmacies.
- Recirculating HEPA-filtration adds another layer of protection against contamination for materials being transferred
- 99.99% efficient HEPA filter removes contaminating particles of 0.3 um or larger
- 30% ASHRAE pleated type prefilter
- Air return slots along bottom interior of the chamber circulate air back through the HEPA filter
- automatic electronic interlock mechanism prevents cross-contamination
- seismic clip suspension points
- safety switch which disables the unit while servicing
- Variable speed control for airflow range from 250 – 400 CFM
- Stainless Steel Housing – #304 Stainless Steel with #4 brushed finish
- Energy-efficient motor: Operating amps low as 1.6 for 115 volt
- 60hz, single phase, permanent split capacitor type motor blower assembly with thermal overload protection. Other motor and voltage options are 208-230 (50/60 hz) and 277 (60 hz).
- All filters are tested according to accepted procedures, described by the Institute of Environmental Sciences (IEST) and/or ISO standards.
Pass-Through Chamber Interlock
Many sizes and options available