DSW3AE Countertop Blanket Warmer
CMP’s Countertop Blanket Warming Cabinet is a reliable and affordable in hospital and Ambulatory Surgery Center areas with space limitations. Operating Rooms, Infusion suites, CT / MRI Imaging Procedure areas, Labor and Delivery are just a few of the areas where this smaller version of CMP’s popular line of Warming Cabinets can be utilized to aid in patient’s comfort and recovery process. These durable units, backed by CMP’s 70+ years of superior reliability, quality and service , are always kept in stock, for immediate shipment.
Countertop Blanket Warmer Features
- State-of-the-Art Touchscreen technology
- Available with glass or stainless steel door
- Electronic Temperature Data Reporting System with USB port – standard
- Storage capacity 7.0 cu. ft (21″ deep) and 9.4 cu. ft (27″ deep)
- Interior chamber size: 18″ or 21″
- Size- 30” wide x 26” high – 21″ or 27″ deep
- Mobile- Optional Casters, mobile cart or trolley
- Service- Parts are always available, 24/7 customer service availability
- Delivered ready to use, fully assembled and uncrated with hospital cord and plug
Blanket Warming Cabinet Availability
All models of CMP Warming Cabinets are in-stock and available for immediate shipment and use. Call CMP 7 days a week to chat with an expert and receive immediate turnaround on quotations.
CMP units meet Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Recommended Practices for a Safe Environment of Care. With a size to meet every clinical need, CMP’s Warming cabinets deliver for your facility and patients.